1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

gorilla gg-20

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by p-bass88, Mar 9, 2008.

1. p-bass88

p-bass88 Banned

Mar 4, 2008
    central NJ
    hi.
    i saw my cousin yesterday (an experienced bass player) and he knew that i was mad that i didnt get my first bass yesterday (i had 3 basket ball games). for those of you who dont know me im new and im just getting my first bass tuesday. anyways my cousin gave me an amp:) its called "the gorilla gg-20" he said it is not just for bass but also guitar and keyboards. is this a good starter amp?:confused:

2. kevinmoore73

kevinmoore73 Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    You haven't bought your first bass, but your profile indicates you give bass guitar lessons. Interesting.

3. p-bass88

p-bass88 Banned

Mar 4, 2008
    central NJ
    okay dude maybe some people dont sit on TB 25 hours a day and make sure our profiles correct

4. When people ask questions, other people will look at their profile to get information about that person to try and assist.

Never heard of the amp. Probably fine. Just dont play it too loud and it. Its a started amp, didnt think there was anything specifically good about any of them.

5. p-bass88

p-bass88 Banned

Mar 4, 2008
    central NJ
    yeah its a multi use amp. my cuz says it can plays guitars and keyboards aswell.

6. I can put bass, guitar and keyboard through my bass amps...

The one thing i'd be worried about is its possible that the speaker isnt designed to handle the low end too well.

7. p-bass88

p-bass88 Banned

Mar 4, 2008
    central NJ
    well my cousin was using it on his bass yesterday and it was just fine and hes had it since the 80's

8. Like i said, dont let it get too loud and it should be fine . . .

Maybe you should heed your own signature?

9. p-bass88

p-bass88 Banned

Mar 4, 2008
    central NJ
    ha, true, but that was rather rude of him. he couldve easily said "may i suggest that you change your profile because you made a slight mistake. u said u teach bass and you dont own one." but nooooooo, he had to be a wise @$$