1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Got a bit bruised up..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tsal, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Tsal's gone to Denmark, the story continues!

Yeah, a horrible night last night.

After some drinking with my friends I went to the waterfront to find this small, bit suspicious rock/metal joint for a couple of more beers. My friends who were with me left quite early, but I decided to hang around a bit and meet new people.

Well, there I was talking to this nice girl and we went to the back entrance balcony for a tad of fresh air, when this apparently quite drunken and not very pleasant person of a guy came up and shoved me. I told him to watch it, apparently he didn't understand english a.nd was at me with fists right away.

Too bad that his friends were standing next to him and I didn't find the idea of wrestling with three guys on a high staircase very good, so I had to take a couple of hits in the face before I got him pushed off me. There were no bouncers around, either.

Got a couple of minor bruises on the forehead and a cut on my nose, but nothing that will show more than couple of days. I was quite pissed off, though, and I wouldn't want to be him if I ever catch him alone.

Anyways, I'm sure this has happened to other people too. Lesson? Next time, if you go to a suspicious place, bring a friend or two!

PS. Oh, and it turned out that the nice girl had a boyfriend. Not the best of nights!

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I prefer to stay out of those types of places from the start.

-Mike

3. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Got pics?

;)

4. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Oh, all the other people I talked there were very nice and seemed to like to meet me, it was a really small alternative-type joint anyways. And the rock circles can't be too big in a town this size, so everyone seemed to know each other. Guess I had no problems finding out the bad apple.