Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Got a bit bruised up..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tsal, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Tsal's gone to Denmark, the story continues!

Yeah, a horrible night last night.

After some drinking with my friends I went to the waterfront to find this small, bit suspicious rock/metal joint for a couple of more beers. My friends who were with me left quite early, but I decided to hang around a bit and meet new people.

Well, there I was talking to this nice girl and we went to the back entrance balcony for a tad of fresh air, when this apparently quite drunken and not very pleasant person of a guy came up and shoved me. I told him to watch it, apparently he didn't understand english a.nd was at me with fists right away.

Too bad that his friends were standing next to him and I didn't find the idea of wrestling with three guys on a high staircase very good, so I had to take a couple of hits in the face before I got him pushed off me. There were no bouncers around, either.

Got a couple of minor bruises on the forehead and a cut on my nose, but nothing that will show more than couple of days. I was quite pissed off, though, and I wouldn't want to be him if I ever catch him alone.

Anyways, I'm sure this has happened to other people too. Lesson? Next time, if you go to a suspicious place, bring a friend or two!

PS. Oh, and it turned out that the nice girl had a boyfriend. Not the best of nights!

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I prefer to stay out of those types of places from the start.

-Mike

3. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Oh, all the other people I talked there were very nice and seemed to like to meet me, it was a really small alternative-type joint anyways. And the rock circles can't be too big in a town this size, so everyone seemed to know each other. Guess I had no problems finding out the bad apple.