Got a Lakland 55-02

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Stinkoman20xx, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Snaged this beauty up at the dude pit for a really good deal.I get to pick her up tommorrow.Candy Apple red with peraloid pickguard,and I think bart electronics.Ill have pics once I can resize them.
  2. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8

and yes, once again

3. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Here is a pic.Let me no what you think.

Attached Files:

4. Sane

Dec 4, 2004
    Melbourne Fl
    Whoo sweet. Glad to have ya in the Lakland family:)
  5. I saw that bass over there. If I didn't have a Glaub on order I would have jumped on that one. Nice.....

6. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    I wasn't that crazy about the colored models or the pickguards when I bought mine (I have a natural ash model) but I think that combination looks really nice. I'm sure you're going to love playing it.

Welcome to the club!
  7. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    This is the 34th bass I owend amongst some pretty high names and its in the top 3 with out a doubt.

First off the neck. That must be why everybody loves these things. Its the only bass I have ever played I feel it makes me a better player on.Its on level to a rockwood American Curbow neck. And the range of useful tones is just amazing. This bass is better then others I paid 1300 used for and cuts so well.The quality and craftsmanship is flawless. And its an import!My only gripe is its not aggresive enough but im more then happy.I think I only want to play laklands now

But now im GASing for a 55-94 Deluxe.