1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Got a Lakland 55-02

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Stinkoman20xx, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Snaged this beauty up at the dude pit for a really good deal.I get to pick her up tommorrow.Candy Apple red with peraloid pickguard,and I think bart electronics.Ill have pics once I can resize them.

2. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    :bassist:

and yes, once again

:bassist:

3. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Here is a pic.Let me no what you think.

Attached Files:

4. Sane

Sane

Dec 4, 2004
    Melbourne Fl
    Whoo sweet. Glad to have ya in the Lakland family:)

5. I saw that bass over there. If I didn't have a Glaub on order I would have jumped on that one. Nice.....

Jeff

6. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    I wasn't that crazy about the colored models or the pickguards when I bought mine (I have a natural ash model) but I think that combination looks really nice. I'm sure you're going to love playing it.

Welcome to the club!

7. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    This is the 34th bass I owend amongst some pretty high names and its in the top 3 with out a doubt.

First off the neck. That must be why everybody loves these things. Its the only bass I have ever played I feel it makes me a better player on.Its on level to a rockwood American Curbow neck. And the range of useful tones is just amazing. This bass is better then others I paid 1300 used for and cuts so well.The quality and craftsmanship is flawless. And its an import!My only gripe is its not aggresive enough but im more then happy.I think I only want to play laklands now

But now im GASing for a 55-94 Deluxe.