1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

got a new bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by airrick, Apr 1, 2006.

1. airrick

airrick

Dec 4, 2005
    so today after my bass lesson, my parents surprised me with a new bass, a spector legend 6 string, i would post pics but don't know how, can somebody tell me?

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Click post reply on the lower right, then scroll down in your additional options and click add attachment. You can simply upload two images at a time from your hard drive.

Can't wait to see new pics, and congrats on the new bass!

3. airrick

airrick

Dec 4, 2005
    if i have the file on a file, how do i get it on the post? ima noob, so be specific:bassist:

4. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Like I said, click the post reply button, and below the box where you post, scroll down and click manage attachments.

You will come up with a popup, where you can browse and upload your pictures.

5. airrick

airrick

Dec 4, 2005
    correct, but what do i put in the "upload file from you computer" deal?

6. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Click browse, find the file on your computer, click okay, then click upload, then finish making your post.

7. airrick

airrick

Dec 4, 2005
    how can i resize them, they are too big

8. Minger

Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    just throw em on imageshack and use the BB link.

9. fish man

fish man

Nov 14, 2005
    Ontario, Canada
    If you have photoshop or something like that you can use that, but if not download Irfanview (just Google it) and you can do some photo manipulation there.

10. airrick

airrick

Dec 4, 2005
    it says the file exceeds the limit, how do i make the file smaller? i deleated some pictures but it says that it is the same size, so im guessing thats not the problem?

11. Minger

Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    go to imageshack.com and upload them.

Seriously, you won't have to worry about resizing them...:p

12. airrick

airrick

Dec 4, 2005
    [​IMG]

13. airrick

airrick

Dec 4, 2005
    [​IMG]

14. airrick

airrick

Dec 4, 2005
    aha!

15. Looks great! How does it sound?

BTW, your parents sound like absolute legends. Go outside right now and mow the lawn! :)

16. That's a great looking finish!!!

Enjoy

17. airrick

airrick

Dec 4, 2005
    thanks guys! the soud is kind of like a pbass played with a pick but you play fingerstyle, not bad at all, i love it!