Got a new job!!! (Best Buy)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by darkspec, Aug 25, 2004.

1. darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    Guys, Im so happy right now, it feels like I just won the lottery or something. About 5 days ago I went onto and put in a application because my friend told me that they had a weird test where you anwsered like 100 questions about yourself pertaining to how you feel...sorta like a analysis of your mind. I got a real kick out of filling it out and a nice laugh for about 5 mins. The next day as Im out car shopping with a friend I get a call on my cellphone, its a girl named Carly from BestBuy, they wanted me to come in for a interview.

I was really thinking about not going to this interview. I have no experience in retail sales at all.....up till now I have only worked at fast food joints and resturants. But, I went today and I am proud to say I am now a employee of best buy in the Digital Imageing section. I get to spend all day selling digital cameras!!!! YAY!!! No more fries and grease burns!!! I am so friggin happy to have moved up in the work force even if its justt a small step.

Even better...Im making 3 dollars more then I would be at any resturant. And to top it all off, I realized a few months back that smoking the ganja was gonna prevent me from getting a good job. If I wouldnt have stoped, I would still be in a crap job and crap enviroment. So the moral is.....Drugs dont pay if your underage!!!!!!

Thanx for listening to my rant. :smug:
  2. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    I'll be a clerk before long. I'll be making way more (more than twice as much) than any of my friends.
  3. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Can you hook me up on a couple small subwoofer boxes? I got a pair of 10s I wanna split up into two boxes.

Oh. Congrats on the job. :D
  4. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    Congratulations. I wouldn't mind working at best buy, go you!
  5. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    brad cook
  6. Good job buddy, by the way, my besstest friend , can you grab me a few cds.....................
  7. darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    I wish I could grab some speaker boxes and CD's for you guys but I gotta make this job last for a nothing falls off a truck for at least 6 months ;)

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    This is one of the things that sucks about working at a place like BestBuy.

All your "friends" are going to start wanting deals. Of course, BestBuy has lots of cool stuff. Once you do it, that opens the floodgates.

9. invisiman

Feb 22, 2004
    :ninja: Where do I send my "orders" :ninja: