Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Got an LS-2, another effects order question with spam

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by godraphonic, Aug 7, 2005.

1. godraphonic

godraphonic

Jun 6, 2005
    I used to split my signal to blend bass cutting distortions with clean(er) signal by using both channels on my amp.

So now I have an ls-2 and want to simplify things.

I have the order now as Ibanez Af-201 auto filter ->LS-2 input->Ls-2 B send ->RAT-> modded crybaby->reisure Muff-> NYC small stone -> B return.

the ls-2 is set for A+B mix. from the LS-2 out->DD-3 delay ->TR-2 tremelo -> MXR - M 80.

The muff is true bypass. The wah and small stone still aren't and suck tone bad. The small stone is also audible in bypass with the volume down on my bass.

I'm going to fix the wah and the small stone. the boss and ibanez pedals etc don't bother my much, the're quiet enough.

Any recomendations on order or how to best use the LS-2 will be apreciated.

I also have room for one more pedal on my bord. I have but aren't using a DOD bass stereo flanger, a DOD classic fuzz, a Boss FZ-2, a DOD bass compresor. I also have some cool basket case items - a dean markley overlord tube over drive, an 80's NYC muff, an 18 volt DOD 585a analog delay, and an 80's CB-95 wah. open for offers on trades for a decent chorus.

2. godraphonic

godraphonic

Jun 6, 2005
    none of you effects masters got any ls-2 tips?

when using the A+B blend setting, do i need to put a patch cable between A send and A return in order to have a clean sound to blend? I won't get a chance to use it eith my amp till thurseday so i would like to have it all set up by then, thanks.