Got an OCD V.3 today

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Holy War, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Holy War

Holy War

Sep 18, 2008
    VA Beach
    H-O-L-Y CRAP! (caps for effect :D)

this pedal is just so godly! Why did I wait so long?

This has been the tone in my head for a long time. Cant wait to spend some more time with it.

volume- slightly above unity
    gain- 2 oclock
    tone- 1 oclock

2. dune2k

dune2k

Sep 26, 2009
    Germany
    Samples? ;)

3. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    I had a ver. 4 for a while, wish I'd kept it. Using the mosfet bassdrive now, and not only is it bigger, but not as good. How's the ver 3 compare to the 4?

4. Holy War

Holy War

Sep 18, 2008
    VA Beach
    a lot more mid rangy

5. alirazz

alirazz

Jun 30, 2009
    Chambana, IL
    SAMPLES! :bassist:

6. 1009

Feb 7, 2009
    Chicago
    Funny. I got a v.4 yesterday. Got rehearsal tonight; looking forward to A/B'ing it with the Bass Drive. I do love the BD, though, so I doubt that the OCD will replace it. I know the BD doesn't get a ton of love around here, but I find it does a great job of providing me three options for on-the-fly dynamics in boost (comp cut) mode. And my foot is big enough to hit both switches at once, so if I want to go straight to a boost/od sound I can do that too.

7. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    I liked my OCD but the Pork Loin dethroned it.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021