Got any Tattoos????

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by stevecool_skint, Mar 8, 2006.

1. :confused: Just thought that I would start this thread to see if people have any tattoos and what you've got! I've got an egyptian eye on my left upper arm and Tutankamuns mask on my right (pics to follow) .....:confused:
  2. Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Have posted them before in Major Metal's threads, but here ya go hehe.

3. Ive only got two right now, the one on my leg is the start of a sleeve that will be getting finished before summer :)

4. Willem

Dec 26, 2005
    My mam and girl won't let me get one...
    And I'm still looking for something to put on my body I won't regret.
    I'm sure about where I'm gonna put it (them). Lower right arm (palm of hand side) or my right lower leg.
  5. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
    Best picture I have of my sleeve right now...I'll try to post more later. I got a few more random ones too.

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

I sure do ! 6 as of now.
  7. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    I have a snake on my left calf, an Italian Flag and a Union Jack on my upper right arm, a celtic dragon band on my right arm, a tribal design with my kids first intials on my left arm, and a Fender Jazz bass on my upper left arm.
  8. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
  9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I have zero.

10. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    4 and counting. My wife and 3 ex girlfriends.

Just kidding about the last part!
  11. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York

A piston/connecting rod surrounded by fire on my left upper arm, and a drag racing "christmas tree" on my right upper arm.
  12. Just one, but's it's nerdy enough for ten men. It's a summation (with a capital sigma).
  13. 2

A full moon on my left shoulder blade
    A bass clef on my right shoulder
  14. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    None, although I'm considering a eyebrow stud.

In fact...People of talkbass, look at my avatar, and tell me, would i look good with a stud in my eyebrow? Not a ring, a stud. on both ends. If there was a picture of me online to make larger so that you could see better then I would do that. Hey mods, is there any way to inflate and then post my avatar?

Edit: Ok, I guess you can't really tell in that pic because of my huge hair, but try to imagine it. ;)
  15. I've got a pair of dice on my left wrist, a dragon just above them, abstract flames that wrap around the rest of my left forearm, and a nautical star on my left elbow. Which if I may add, I got before the absurd popularity of nautical stars.

I can walk into a Hot Topic and point out 30 nautical stars these days......

I actually called my guy today about making an appointment, and he never called me back. Soooooo.............I gonna go call him again.
  16. lbpark

lbpark Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Mobile, Al.
    One on my right arm. I think about something new every day.

Beautiful dragon sleeve Juneau. I love the look of black and grey mixed with some red.

Burnt, I'd like to see more of your sleeve. Looks like you have some major color saturation. I'm a sucker for blue ink.