got any x-mas $$ left over?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BoognishMang, Dec 28, 2001.

1. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    man.. i like that jazz bass.. and I have the money... but alas.. i really need to work on getting a slightly bigger rig.. dang :)
  2. liran

Dec 18, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
    Not to gloat, but I got a 75 American reissue Jazz Bass for Christmas.
  3. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Nopes, spent my last $300 on cream colored late-80's MIJ Fender Telecaster. It might even be some 60's reissue for there is no separate fingerboard on the thing.

Oh and don't give me that look, I'm not intending to make no stinkin' geetar my main axe :eek:

It's just something maple to fiddle around 'til my Kingston with maple 'board decides to arrive.
    (No-one knows where the last MTD shipment has ended up, they said to me when I called the importer. Oh well, local store promised me some Rotosound flats for waiting :rolleyes: )
  4. Nah, I'm gonna go spend my money on that Curbow that John Davis talked about.:D

Rock on
  5. Actually yes. I didn't actually get anything for Xmas, so I got £350 waiting to be spent on a used combo.

Hey, why don't you guys nip over to and give me some recommendations for my price range?

6. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    hey thats false advertising!it may be a reissue but its not the sting bass!its a telecaster bass,but not the sting model!if it was the sting model,it would have the Sting Engravement at the 12th fret.
  7. me too :(
  8. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Yep, I'm pretty sure it's not the Sting model, first of all it has these six thin wires where the strings should be..
  9. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    I didn't get any money for Christmas. I am broke as a joke -- still.
  10. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    I dont get it,please explain.