Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Got Bass? Tee's....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Microbass, Oct 18, 2002.

1. Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone except Paul has anything to do with selling the Got Bass? tee's?

I'd quite like one, but I would believe that even the large would be too big for me, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me the sizes of it?

I've pm'ed Paul, but no reply, and I know he is busy with his work..

Thanks for feedback ;)

2. Well.. I'm 14 - 5' 4" and growing, and a waist of about 26" or so.. soooo.. that's the main problem :D

3. OK, thanks man! :D

I feel really fat now :(

4. Dude, don't feel bad. I'm 6'2" 200 pounds and my XL fits perfect.

In a completely unrelated topic, I haven't been a size 26 waist since middle school. :eek:

Anyhow, I've got the white, now I need to get the black. I was asking for them, and a week or so after I got my white tee, the black ones came out. :rolleyes: Oh, well. TB is worth it.

PS, hey Paul, since I bought 2 shirts, can I get a discount on my supporting member renewal? :D

5. Hmmm...
    I'm 18, 5'7" with a...uuuh...I dunno my waist size, honestly. :p

Either way, a medium works best for me...

6. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    quite bragging...shessh...Not everyone can look as good as you...:rolleyes: ;)

7. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i've doubled my weight since middle school. i'm 5'7" 180 with a 31 inch waist...the large is kinda tight in the arms and a little long...it's fine tucked in, though. yes....i tuck in my shirts...:D

8. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    Im 5'11 and 150.. and wear large.. i think im 32 waist... or 31.. not sure..

DM

9. Well I'll go for the large ;)

If it turns out huge, then I can be gangsta!

:p :D

10. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    a gangsta? is that the new word for skinny now? ;) just messin' with ya man...you guys need to eat and hit the gym! put those basses down for a sec...it won't hurt you, i promise

11. *clicks fingers*

Drop the CABs on him, boys!

:D

12. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    oh, coytinz fur me, eh, muggsy? right on hee hee

13. tee heee heee:p

14. Now if Paul could get us the neon yellow T with purple print that would rule....

Nevermind, man...:p

15. Sonic

Sonic Lord of the Grump

I'm 14, 6'1 and weigh 235. I usually take xxl