Got Bass? Tee's....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Microbass, Oct 18, 2002.

1. Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone except Paul has anything to do with selling the Got Bass? tee's?

I'd quite like one, but I would believe that even the large would be too big for me, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me the sizes of it?

I've pm'ed Paul, but no reply, and I know he is busy with his work..

Thanks for feedback ;)
  2. Well.. I'm 14 - 5' 4" and growing, and a waist of about 26" or so.. soooo.. that's the main problem :D
  3. OK, thanks man! :D

I feel really fat now :(
  4. Dude, don't feel bad. I'm 6'2" 200 pounds and my XL fits perfect.

In a completely unrelated topic, I haven't been a size 26 waist since middle school. :eek:

Anyhow, I've got the white, now I need to get the black. I was asking for them, and a week or so after I got my white tee, the black ones came out. :rolleyes: Oh, well. TB is worth it.

PS, hey Paul, since I bought 2 shirts, can I get a discount on my supporting member renewal? :D
  5. Hmmm...
    I'm 18, 5'7" with a...uuuh...I dunno my waist size, honestly. :p

Either way, a medium works best for me...
  6. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    quite bragging...shessh...Not everyone can look as good as you...:rolleyes: ;)
  7. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i've doubled my weight since middle school. i'm 5'7" 180 with a 31 inch waist...the large is kinda tight in the arms and a little's fine tucked in, though. yes....i tuck in my shirts...:D
  8. DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    Im 5'11 and 150.. and wear large.. i think im 32 waist... or 31.. not sure..

9. Well I'll go for the large ;)

If it turns out huge, then I can be gangsta!

:p :D
  10. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    a gangsta? is that the new word for skinny now? ;) just messin' with ya guys need to eat and hit the gym! put those basses down for a won't hurt you, i promise
  11. *clicks fingers*

Drop the CABs on him, boys!

12. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    oh, coytinz fur me, eh, muggsy? right on hee hee
  13. Now if Paul could get us the neon yellow T with purple print that would rule....

Nevermind, man...:p
  14. Sonic

Sonic Lord of the Grump

I'm 14, 6'1 and weigh 235. I usually take xxl