Got Bass?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Fuzzbass, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Wearing TB colors at last night's gig!

(Guest photographer unknown: a friendly bar patron)
  2. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    That picture looks kinda freaky because you cant see anyones head!

Ooo and I really like ur bass ;)
  3. I agree w/ kirbywx. Its hard to tell exactly what they were taking a picture of. On the other hand, very expressive!

P.S. Product placement?
  4. Fuzzbass

Yes! Probably a bit too subtle because the bass is in yo' face, but I am in fact promoting the TalkBass T-shirt I recently purchased (note that this is not the one I won a few weeks ago in the weekly drawing!)

Full disclosure: I am receiving *no* compensation of any kind for promoting either myself or Fender Musical Instruments Corporation or
  5. beermonkey

Sep 26, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    On a completely different note... Like Q# or something...

I noticed you are wearing your watch while you play. Do you do this all the time? I can't stand wearing a watch while I play even though I wear one all other waking hours of the day. It feels awkward to me.
  6. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Roscoe Beck...

i want one so bad i might jump to a store grab one and leave... but that would be wrong (is it?) :D
  7. Fuzzbass

Heck, not much topic to stray from. I am happy to field the question. :)

Yes, I wear my watch when I play. I don't like to do so, especially because I sweat a lot, but I'm the unofficial timekeeper of the band... AKA, "pain in the butt". See, I love to play: I always like to start and finish the sets on time. It's not like the other guys are irresponsible, but they'll sometimes take an extra 5 minutes, or longer if I don't chase 'em down (depends on where we're playing).

To be fair: the other guys sing and I do not, so I've got it easier than they do.

Anyway, nice of you to point that out. I could just keep my watch in my pocket!