1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

got caught/incriminating pic

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Lee H, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Lee H

Lee H

Nov 30, 2011
    Redding CA
    well like the title says, I got caught in an incriminating pic.
    I had a few beers the other night. Now I am not really much of a drinker, so I was feeling loopy after my second. By the third, I was probably talking like I had a mouth full of marbles.

I sat down, on the couch, with my bass and started playing. I remember feeling a little tired, but have no idea when I nodded off. Anyway, my lady was working late. She came home to find me literally "cuddling" with my bass. Normally I would deny this, but she has a picture on her phone. Somehow I had gotten my feet covered with a throw blanket, but apparently I had not woken up enough to get my bass onto the stand. From what she says, I was almost in a playing position when she got the first pic. Somehow I responded to the flash, and pulled the bass up onto my chest, and wrapped my arms around it....

is there any chance she will ever let me live this down?

2. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    Hard to say. Post the pic and we'll let you know! :p

3. Lee H

Lee H

Nov 30, 2011
    Redding CA
    I do not have the pics. They are on my lady's phone...but I would not be surprised if they turned up on facebook soon

4. Not a chance. :D

5. Yeah I'm not sure I believe your "beer count"....

Doesn't seem like you remember too well....

You'll not be living it down, you better sneak on there ASAP and delete it.

6. Lee H

Lee H

Nov 30, 2011
    Redding CA
    you should see me try hard alcohol... I am drooling and passed out in nothing flat...
    Lightweight here...LOL
    Plus I had these before dinner, so I ended up not eating

7. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

No self respecting bass player has not ever fallen asleep [DEL]cuddling[/DEL] holding a bass.

The woman needs to know if she ain't there for you, you got something to snuggle up to. And you can probably get away with two basses, you know, a 'Threesome'. So, if you have only one bass, it can be a 'Twosome', there, err, 'Handsome".

Sport the pic with pride. Low, Loud, Proud.

8. Lee H

Lee H

Nov 30, 2011
    Redding CA
    honestly, IF I had the pic I probably would have posted just for the humor involved. I have no problem laughing at myself

9. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    We're gonna need pictures of this one :D

I've done the same thing before, though. Came home drunk. Decided I didn't want to sleep alone. Woke up next to my StingRay :p

10. AltGrendel

AltGrendel Squire Jag SS fan.

May 21, 2009
    Mid-Atlantic USA.
    Just shows your prioities. Use it as a CD cover pic.

11. Sadowskys or GTFO.

I mean.... pics? :p

12. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    LeeHcuddle.

13. OldDog52

OldDog52 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Heh, well may I rephrase for you: What self-respecting bass player has *not* ever fallen asleep cuddlng a bass???!!! Or "holding" it if you prefer". LOL.

14. 6jase5

6jase5 Mammogram is down but I'm working manually

Dec 17, 2007
    San Diego/LA
    Talking about a picture and not having the ability to produce it, are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?! NO PIC, NO CUDDLE!

15. Sonicfrog

Sonicfrog Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Fresno, CA
    I don't care what you have to promise, or do, to get that pic! It must be exposed!!!!!!

Oh, and if there happens to be a little problem with some "extra wood" protruding in the picture, it is a lovely bass after all, we have guys on here that are really good at photoshop and can fix that up in no time!!!!! :bag:

16. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

I am ashamed to know a man ashamed of sleeping with his bass.

17. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    Massachusetts
    [​IMG]

18. OldDog52

OldDog52 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 1, 2011
    I suspect the REAL incriminating part of the pic is you're cuddling the bass with one hand and using your other hand to "cuddle" an attached personal appendage. I mean who could not understand that? ! It's perfectly normal!

19. 1958Bassman

1958Bassman

Oct 20, 2007
    As long as she's not being a biatch about it, it shouldn't be a problem but I'd remind her that your bass would never have a problem if it came home and saw you cuddling with the woman.

20. i see no problem here
    bass > wife
    as it always has been