1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GOT GAS?? Gallien Kreuger GK 700RB II 480 Watts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Thumpin6string, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Thumpin6string

Thumpin6string Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Redding CA
    Price:
    I have for sale my GK 700RB II. It's bi-ampable and is 480 watts at 4 ohms and has a separate 50 watt amp for the tweeter, but I'm sure you know all of this. It works great. A couple pots get a little scratchy now and then, but once you turn them a couple times it goes away. I bought this local awhile back as you see it. There are no rack ears, but they are available from GK. Nice amp with a few minor scuffs as seen in the picture. Price dropped to $300 shipped to the CONUS. I'd consider a trade for a Markbass LM II or LM III. PM me to make a deal. Thanks for looking.
    IMG_3183.JPG IMG_3184.JPG IMG_3185.JPG IMG_3186.JPG IMG_3187.JPG IMG_3188.JPG IMG_3189.JPG

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    BrentSimons and DWBass like this.
  2. gmarcus

gmarcus Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2003
    Great amp reasonable price!
    I just bought one last month.

3. Thumpin6string

Apr 25, 2013
    Redding CA
    UPDATE: I will donate $50 of this sale to the fire victims of the Camp fire in Paradise California. Too much destruction in this state hurting so many people. First the Carr fire here in Redding and now the Camp and Woolsey fires. You will get a great amp and help give a little help to these fellow humans. Any other TB sellers out there willing to do the same? Let's do our part!

DJ Bebop, Mpacificar and BrentSimons like this.
  4. Thumpin6string

Apr 25, 2013
    Redding CA
    As much as I appreciate the likes, an offer and sale would be better and do more for the fire victims. Plus you'll get a great amp too.:thumbsup:

5. Thumpin6string

Apr 25, 2013
    Redding CA
    Adding that I'm open to a trade for a Markbass LM II or LM III and I'll still donate the $50.