Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

got my ashdown 414t today...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by sloppysubs, Jun 29, 2004.

1. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    its a monster. 600 watts @ 4ohms. with my abm 900 its just a beast and then some. this cabinet is great. its about half a ton and cosmetically its a real beaut. and the best thing is LOUD LOUD LOUD. im suprised the neigherboors havnet call the boys in blue.

and from what im told, however i could very have gotten some sour info, im the first one in america (or one of the first) to have this cabinet.

2. MascisMan

MascisMan

Nov 21, 2003
    Dallas, Tx
    so what kind of cab is it? 6x10?

3. MascisMan

MascisMan

Nov 21, 2003
    Dallas, Tx
    nevermind looked it up and its a 4x10

4. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    yeas its their 4 ohm 4x10. so eventually ill get another to run off the other speaker out of my 900. im stoked.

5. Sweet, Ashdown amps look mighty good. Even their guitar heads look killer!

6. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    sound good too. ;)

7. bdeaux

bdeaux Bass, the final frontier! Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2002
    Salt Lake City based
    Branden Campbell
    I'm glad to hear about the 414 cab. I've reading about those. I have an EVO 500 head and an RPM. I haven't been able to try them through Ashdown cabs. I think they lack some high end through other cabs I 've tried. Can you give me a rundown of how your Ashdown head has sounded with other cabs compared to this one. I have added a Sansamp Bass Driver to my line and it has brightened it some.