1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Got my Avatar!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by fraggs5, May 19, 2005.

1. fraggs5

fraggs5

Mar 27, 2005
    Got my avatar today ( only took 5 days, and im near NYC )! I got a 4 ohm B210 neo, and its incredible. punchy and deep, and works well with my harke 7000. I was considering a 410 transporter from hartke, and this blows it away.

Another satisfied avatar customer...

2. Nice, I just ordered a B212 today. Do you think you'll be doing the crossover mod on your cab?

3. orskard

orskard

Mar 17, 2004
    Indiana
    i have the 2x10 delta and really really like it, this summer i want to get the 2x12 neo!!! Not only is it a 2x12 but its a neo!! I hear its gunna be around $299, so i need to start saving now.

i didnt do the mod to my xover because i never have the horn on anyways, my cab lacks low end not high end.

4. protoz

protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Iowa
    Avatars are definately more mid-high based. No need for the horn at all when I had one.

5. fraggs5

fraggs5

Mar 27, 2005
    yeah, the cab is definitely mid to high, but i plan on getting the 212 neo in time. I also play 4 string ( an ATK to be exact ) , so low b is not a concern of mine for now. she handles drop d very well, and is very percussive, cutting right through. deadR, youll be really happy, i imagine the 212 is like the 210, with a little more grunt on the lower end.

with that, rock out :bassist: