Got my Avatar!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by fraggs5, May 19, 2005.

1. fraggs5

Mar 27, 2005
    Got my avatar today ( only took 5 days, and im near NYC )! I got a 4 ohm B210 neo, and its incredible. punchy and deep, and works well with my harke 7000. I was considering a 410 transporter from hartke, and this blows it away.

Another satisfied avatar customer...
  2. Nice, I just ordered a B212 today. Do you think you'll be doing the crossover mod on your cab?
  3. orskard

Mar 17, 2004
    i have the 2x10 delta and really really like it, this summer i want to get the 2x12 neo!!! Not only is it a 2x12 but its a neo!! I hear its gunna be around $299, so i need to start saving now.

i didnt do the mod to my xover because i never have the horn on anyways, my cab lacks low end not high end.
  4. protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Avatars are definately more mid-high based. No need for the horn at all when I had one.
  5. fraggs5

Mar 27, 2005
    yeah, the cab is definitely mid to high, but i plan on getting the 212 neo in time. I also play 4 string ( an ATK to be exact ) , so low b is not a concern of mine for now. she handles drop d very well, and is very percussive, cutting right through. deadR, youll be really happy, i imagine the 212 is like the 210, with a little more grunt on the lower end.

with that, rock out :bassist: