Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Got my Dean Edge Q4

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by dirk, Aug 12, 2000.

1. dirk

dirk

Apr 6, 2000
    Memphis, TN
    Hello,
    Today I got my new Dean Edge Q4. I love this bass. It has a great neck, great electronics, and emaculate fretwork. I would reccomend this bass to anyone. It's a great bass for the money. It's my second bass and definitely a step up from my Epiphone Accubass Jr. I love the versatility in tones it can get. Worked most of the summer for this bass, and I can't think of any better way to have spent my money.

2. MJB

MJB

Mar 17, 2000
    Congrats on the new axe, what color did ya get?

Mike

3. dirk

dirk

Apr 6, 2000
    Memphis, TN
    blue. it's beautiful on the quilted maple top, but of course I'm a little partial.

4. congrats! and may you have a good time playing it! :cool:

5. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Congratulations on the new bass! Now that you have that, time to save up for a Modulus! :D

6. nanook

nanook

Feb 9, 2000
    Alaska
    Nice choice. Old World quality and New World features. I love the looks of these axes.

7. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Nice choice, once i get an amp that can handle the low b i'm going to look into getting the Q5. The Blue quilted top looks cool but i gotta say i like the quilted red better.have fun with your bass

8. mr2112

mr2112

Mar 31, 2000
    Hey, I was thikin' of gettin' the 5-string. What's the 'ballpark' price???

9. frost13

frost13

Apr 12, 2000
    I had a Dean Edge for a while and was very impressed with it. I ended up trading it for something else, but now have my eyes on a Dean Edge6.

10. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    dirk: congratulations.. even doh i already IMed you with that message :) But Have fun with the bass.. I will post when I get my Salas :D

DM