Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

got my dream bass!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by basserman44, Apr 14, 2001.

1. its a musicman stingray. transucent orange, black pickguard, and a maple fretboard. i worked my but off for this thing and its worth every penny. prefect punk tone, and suprisingly warm jazz tone. just wanted to share my news :D

2. Orco87

Orco87

Mar 26, 2000
    Texas
    Sweet man! I want a music man. That's my actual dream bass. Did you get the matching head stock? I guess if you did it would probably be in the description. I'm happy for ya man.

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Congrats. basserman. It's good to reap the reward after having worked hard. You earned it, Kid. play it with pride.

Will C.:cool:

4. dblbassted

dblbassted

Mar 21, 2001
    Memphis, Tn.
    I remember getting my very first handmade bass. No other experience like it. Whatever you do, don't sell it! You'll regret it. I do.

5. Congrats!!!!

I saw an orange translucent mm on ebay a while back....AWESOME COLOR!!;Y;ou done good son! :D

Great brand,great model,great color.....and what makes it all the more sweet?Your worked for it and bought it !

Post a pic for us,k?

Usul

6. Julian M

Julian M

Apr 12, 2001
    coolness, dude

my current bass is my first bass, and although it's not that good, it serves it's purpose for now until i get better. i don't plan on selling this one.

7. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    Congrats, nothing more insirational than a new axe, especially an awesome one!!!! Enjoy.

8. TAKE your pants off everytime you're gonna play it. Dont you dare lay a scratch on it!!! No Zippers on your clothes, no oily hands, and put it back in the case after finished playing it!!! GET IT!!.......:)

Enjoy it dude!

9. Jake15

Jake15

Jan 17, 2001
    USA, PA
    Did you buy it new and how much did you pay?

10. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

So that's why Flea plays in the nude!

:D

11. Hary

Hary Guest

Sep 19, 2000
    Hungary, Veszprém
    Niiiiice! But maybe a picture of it!

12. Unless of course if Flea has a pin nib on his Pen!s. Mwuaaaaahahahahaha!!!.......:O