Got my first bass.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mac_the_sac, Oct 16, 2002.

1. I got home from school to day and my new bass was waiting there for me. MTD Kingston 5 string. It was hard to do all my homework before playing it. Unfortunately my amp hasn't arrived in the mail yet so I can't here it. I'll try to use my friends digital camera to get a picture soon.

2. Sweet bass! Gets a lot of praise around here. Have fun and screw homework!!!

3. Woooohooooo!!!

Right on Mr.Mac! :)

I have yet to get a 5er,but the MTD is probably the one I will end up with when I do.I hear nothing but praise about them. Kinda wish I would have started on a 5 string but.....all water under the bridge I guess. :p

Congrats on the new bass brother!

4. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    Great bass to start up with!! Im sure you will be a great 5 string player.. i wished I started on a 5 as well.. but oh well.. Started on a Squier P Bass :)

DM

5. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    congrats, man!!! glad it arrived safely-
    i looked it over and it was sweet!! im amazed at how well these play and sound- thanks and enjoy !!- peace, A.

6. wow, i was looking at some info on it and ide really wish i had got that one to start on instead of this one.. i wouldnt have to upgrade once i get better thats why :D Very cool bass bro

7. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    GREAT!! enjoy the bass!!!

8. Congrats man on the MTD.

A WORD OF ADVICE: Take it to your local guitar shop and have a luthier take a look at it for things that you might have not noticed. A luthier can point out things that you may not notice about your bass. You can then confirm the quality of your bass.

-insighted

9. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Yeah, because MTDs usually have alot of quality issues.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Peace
    Nick