Got my first eBay flake in years.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Gunga Din, Sep 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Gunga Din

Gunga Din

Jun 22, 2018
    Really fkd off but at least nothing has changed hands and there's not a lot of money involved.

Posted an unused, name brand accessory earlier this morning and just as I was about to set off for work I heard the ebay app on my moby make that 'Kerching' sound which notifies one of a sale. checked the moby and, right enough, kit sold! Great, I thought, and off I went.

Seven hours later I get a message from the buyer: 'Hi! Hope you're well. Can I cancel my order? I was gonna put it in my bass but have changed my mind.'

I've not had a flake like this on ebay for over ten years. Now, I know much has changed on ebay since then and from what I gather I have no recourse but to refund the fkr, despite me having a 'no returns' policy. Then again, I haven't posted the item. I just can't believe his casual, confident air, as if he's walked into Woolworths, bought something then brought it back hours later for a refund!

All I can say is: tf it wasn't something of value that I'd quickly gone and spent his money on!

2. Rumbledore

Rumbledore Inactive

Jun 2, 2018
    peninsula
    Why didn't it go like this?:

"Can I cancel my order?"

"No. You may not"