Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Got my new Hartke gear!!! YIPPPEEEE

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lostatrout, May 13, 2003.

1. lostatrout

lostatrout Guest

Nov 20, 2002
    Bethel, Vermont
    Hi all, I was previously using a Hartke HA4000 head and a 410XL cabinet. My kids decided one day that it would be fun to poke a barbeque skewer through the aluminum cones. They ruined 2 of the speakers. I replaced that cabinet with a 4.5XL and a 115XL. I finally got my speakers and hooked them up to my head.

I had a few problems with the head in the past. Loose connection or something but I could usually get it to work. Here I am at home all stoked about my new speakers. I played through them with the HA4000 for about 15 minutes when the fuse blew. :crying: I replaced the fuse and they just kept blowing as soon as I turned on the juice. Since it was on it's last legs anyway I replaced it with a HA7000. I just got it today. I can't wait to get home and try it out!

I just had to tell someone! :D :bassist:

Thanks for listening!

2. :mad: Do to the fact that we haven't seen you on 6:00 new for some kind of child abuse crime, it is safe to say that you have more than your share of patience. I hope all goes well.... :)