Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Got my other ear pierced.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Trevorus, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Yeah, I wanted them both to match. So I put an 8 ga. in the right. Man, they stretch it hard! I already had a 10 in the left, so I slipped an 8 right in. Anyone else got any interesting ones?

2. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

When i asked my Sister if i should get one recently she said your too old and that its for kids in their teens. :eyebrow:

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Nah, not for kids. I was looking at their display of piercings, and some of those they do in the nether regions just look horribly painful.

What were you planning on piercing?

4. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Ear, i was thinking about something in silver with a ball in it but i dont think it would go over to well with those around me.

5. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Yeah. You could get a small one that fits kind snug around the earlobe. Those always look cool.

6. A Prince Albert would always be fun at airport security...

7. smperry

smperry Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    They're not too interesting, but yeah, I have both ears pierced (for traditional earrings, in the normal earlobe spot). Got pierced maybe 9 years ago...never liked the one ear thing and always thought symmetry was better for me.

Marshall

8. I wanted to pierce the inner conch on each of my ears. But I can't really spare $100 right now, and when I can spare $100 I'd much rather spend it on something else.