got my UPS hub tour tomorrow. job to follow?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by xcental34x, Jan 5, 2004.

1. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    I took some initiative and called UPS Human Resource on Friday to ask if they'd be hiring anytime soon. The director told me to come up there on Tuesday at 5:30. A friend of mine tells me they'll then call me back up to go fill out the paperwork and then for training. Gah, I can't believe how perfect this job will be. I'm 18 and still a senior in high school, and I will be making $8.50 an hour with a guarenteed 20-25 hours a week, health inurance after 3 months, upto $3000 for tuition, holidays and weekends off. I'll finally be able to get ahead again, pay off the money I owe everyone, put some money into my car, and get a new bass head.

Sorry if it seems like I'm aimlessly rambling, but I'm excited. I got laid off last week because of an owner who decided he didn't need a tax write off anymore, and I may already have a new job.

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    excellent.....make sure you are careful with our packages. :)

3. got the job!

If you ever see a bass-shaped package in your truck,be sure to deliver it really quick;)
  4. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    I won't be delivering the packages, only loading the trucks, but I'm not responsible for any bass-shaped packages that mysteriously end up hidden in the boiler room.

:bag: :hyper:
  5. Aswome dude!!! If you have any questions about the job let me know. I'll be more than happy to help you.
  6. haha,tell us how the job went?
  7. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    the hub in wolfchase? hard work bro. but its good.
    also try fed ex ground and fed ex.
  8. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Funny thing: I shoulda tried to work at the one near Wolfchase since I live in Bartlett, but my friends work at the Oakhaven hub. For FedEx, I'd have to work during the day, which is interfered with by school.

9. And money to send to meee !! And still some to spare !!

Grats ^^