Got my wallet stolen tonight

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Vince S., Feb 19, 2005.

1. Sounds like a group cased the joint pretty damned well. A group of 2-3 probably walked out of that place with a few thousand in cash and such. ALWAYS keep your wallet on you. The only time my wallet leaves my pocket is at home and at work in a locked drawer. Sorry this happened to you... hopefully it was not an expensive experience.

2. XtreO

XtreO

Jan 2, 2008
    Norway
    Do I sense butcheeks?

Anyway, you got owned. Here's a nice site to make you feel better. Cheer up, it's not the end of the world!

3. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
    Haha I can't believe this happened three years ago.

Never ended up getting the wallet back, nor it's contents. Called the DMV at that time and just got another permit issued. Have had my driver license for 3 years now.

4. I keep my wallet on me at all times. If I am someplace that isn't so nice it goes to my front pocket. When I have to carry my passport on me, that stays in the front pocket. I wear tight pants, good luck getting that out without me feeling it.

lowsound

5. TrooperFarva

TrooperFarva

Nov 25, 2004
    New City, NY
    Awesome quote to take out of context.

6. flakeh

flakeh Inactive

Apr 21, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    hence my I wear an army jacket when I go out to sketchy places/concerts/parties. The to chest pockets are impossible to steal from.

7. this was bumped by a spam bot, but the mods deleted the spam....

8. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I got my innocence stolen tonight.

9. Sig'd.

lowsound

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021