Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

GOT NEw bASS TODAY!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by corrosivemind5, Aug 16, 2004.

1. corrosivemind5

corrosivemind5

May 16, 2004
    hey guys!,

TOday i went to guitar center today and bought a ESP LTD B-305 5 string bass. I bought it used for 300 and got a free hard shell case with it....it barely has more than 3 nicks in it and it sounds great....active electronics...emgs....neck through.....3 active band EQ....and all together, amazing....iam really excited because it sounds better than my olp mm3....and i was normally going to buy a 600 dollar guitar by september but this was such a steal....so i just wanted to share my joy with the bass playing community.. :hyper: :hyper: ......feel free to post comments :D

Ben

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Pics :)

Sounds good though. Ive played a used one of those once and it was quite nice. What finish is yours?

3. corrosivemind5

corrosivemind5

May 16, 2004
    ummmm if you really want to i can.....but it has a like a darker cornflower blue shade(hard to explain)...ill get pics soon so hang tight

4. corrosivemind5

corrosivemind5

May 16, 2004
    sry the pictures arent loading from my documents to the forum thing so i dont no what to do....sry :scowl:

5. Humblerumble

Humblerumble

Feb 22, 2004
    VA.
    Congrats, but were still waiting on pics :)

6. corrosivemind5

corrosivemind5

May 16, 2004
    C:\Documents and Settings\russell rentler\My Documents\My Pictures\bass piks\bass piks.jpg

7. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    dude you cant route us to your pc archives use the atach buton.

8. We can't access your C drive - it's not a web address! You need to attach the pics to the posting using the "attach files" area below the message text box. Click on "manage atatchments" - you can attach 2 images to each message provided they are not too large.