Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by corrosivemind5, Aug 16, 2004.

1. corrosivemind5

May 16, 2004
    hey guys!,

TOday i went to guitar center today and bought a ESP LTD B-305 5 string bass. I bought it used for 300 and got a free hard shell case with barely has more than 3 nicks in it and it sounds electronics...emgs....neck through.....3 active band EQ....and all together, amazing....iam really excited because it sounds better than my olp mm3....and i was normally going to buy a 600 dollar guitar by september but this was such a i just wanted to share my joy with the bass playing community.. :hyper: :hyper: ......feel free to post comments :D

2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Pics :)

Sounds good though. Ive played a used one of those once and it was quite nice. What finish is yours?
  3. corrosivemind5

May 16, 2004
    ummmm if you really want to i can.....but it has a like a darker cornflower blue shade(hard to explain)...ill get pics soon so hang tight
  4. corrosivemind5

May 16, 2004
    sry the pictures arent loading from my documents to the forum thing so i dont no what to do....sry :scowl:
  5. Humblerumble

Feb 22, 2004
    Congrats, but were still waiting on pics :)
  6. corrosivemind5

May 16, 2004
    C:\Documents and Settings\russell rentler\My Documents\My Pictures\bass piks\bass piks.jpg
  7. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    dude you cant route us to your pc archives use the atach buton.

8. We can't access your C drive - it's not a web address! You need to attach the pics to the posting using the "attach files" area below the message text box. Click on "manage atatchments" - you can attach 2 images to each message provided they are not too large.