Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Got these Event monitors... what cords do i need?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by nirvanafan13, Aug 10, 2002.

1. nirvanafan13

nirvanafan13

Apr 14, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Sorry this isn't bass-related.... but i don't know where else to go to get answers...Anyways.. here goes!

I got a lot of recording equipment from my uncle recently... In the bundle of stuff i got, was two Event brand Studio Monitors with a sub. They are the passive monitors....on the back, they have a strange inlet.. i don't know what kinda cord i need to plug em' in .... it's five little pieces of metal stickin out in a star-like shape... i think on the Event website (www.event1.com), they said they were "MDF" cables? anyone know what these are or where i can get em'? i can't find them on musiciansfriend.com or americanmusical.com....

Oh yeah, if anyone knows of a good site like this, just for live sound and recording kinda stuff instead of bass, please let me know...

Thanks so much for your input,
    -Evan

2. Johnalex

Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    Hey sorry I can't anwer your Event monitor question but here is a really good Recording forum on the web, it has almost the same format as this one.
    www.homerecording.com/bbs