Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Got tix for YES! Who'going?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by tim4003, May 17, 2002.

1. tim4003

tim4003

Apr 30, 2002
    Dawsonville , GA
    I got tix for the Atlanta show! Can't wait to see & hear Chris Squire again. Anyone else going?

2. zombywoof5050

zombywoof5050

Dec 20, 2001
    I got tickets to the Houston show.
    Rick Wakeman is back in the band for this tour (WOOOHOO!).
    I never get tired of YES, I've seen them at least 15 times since my first YES concert in 1977.

3. Dang! How'd I miss that? Where are they playing Tim? I'd like to see them. I had tickets in 1976, and went into labor the night before the concert. Needless to say...I was hating life! :D

Lisa

4. tim4003

tim4003

Apr 30, 2002
    Dawsonville , GA
    Hi Lisa. YES will be at the HIfi BUYS Amphitheatre Tuesday, Aug.13th. Internet presale started May 16th. Go to www.nfte.org and click on Yesworld in the top left corner. Then click Classic Yes Tour 2002. Click tour page, click Atlanta. Notice the password is ''classicyes''.You'll be sent to TicketMaster site. Have credit card # ready, as you have 5 min. to complete transaction before you will be disconnected.Tickets are $45-$75. GOOD LUCK & SEE YOU THERE!

5. Cool! Thanks guys! I'm gonna buy some tix as soon as payday rolls around again.

Lisa