Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Got To Be Real - Cheryl Lynn

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by rick1906, Jan 30, 2003.

1. rick1906

rick1906

Jun 6, 2002
    NC
    Does anybody have the tab for "Got To Be Real" by Cheryl Lynn? I think I have it figured out but I want to compare tothe tab.

2. sallyuk

sallyuk

Feb 8, 2005
    Hi Rick
    Did you ever get your hands on this? I've just found your thread via a google for the very same thing so would be very interested if you managed to get your hands on a bass tab for 'Got to be Real' or if you've typed up your own?
    Sally.

3. wulf

wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    I've got a transcription I did for use with Lovesjones in Finale PrintMusic format (.mus) that I could temporarily post somewhere but it's more of a memory aid for me than an attempt at a note for note rendering of the bass part. It might be useful if you're trying to get a handle on the main riffs but not if you're trying to cop particular licks that the bassist pulls off.

Wulf

4. Wulf....

Please post anything you have....would love to get this song down!

SB

5. wulf

wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    I'll have to do it from home. If you don't see anything in the next couple of days, it means I forgot and somebody better remind me! ;)

Wulf

6. wulf

wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    Try:

Got to be Real

It's a Finale PrintMusic .mus file but I think it should open in the free Finale Notepad. As mentioned, it's not an accurate transcription - just my rough notes that I use to recreate the song with the 'Jones.

Wulf