Got wind?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tim Cole, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Woke up this morning to let the dogs out, to notice my mowers, and all kinds of other crap sitting in it's usual spot, minus the shed that used to cover it all.

I get dressed and go outside, to find my trusty shed I put up 2 years ago, about 80 yards from it's previous spot.

If anyone is interested, I'll knock a few bucks off the new price. Slight play wear is all.

2. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan

Get real shed, cheapskate.
  3. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
  4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I had black bean soup the other day, but surprisilngly, no wind. Make a brick shed Tim. Learn from the three little pigs.
  5. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    Looks like Shed Gnomes to me.
  6. looks more like a tent than a shed , must of been some mighty wind to blow that away though.
  7. DaftCat

Jul 26, 2004
    Medicine Hat
    Consider "4 Strong Winds" in your set list in rememberance of your shed.
  8. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Brilliant :D

I was pretty pissed about it, I paid $300 for the thing and took forever putting it together. But, in the end it is probably cashing out the negative karma in my account. I was probably owed it.

PS smash, I got the package yesterday, and am really digging the CD's......thanks a bunch! I was hoping by the return addy, I'd be able to figure out what your real name is, but no such luck ;)
  9. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I need to put this on ebay.
  10. What ever you used to secure the contents of the shed probably should have been used to secure the shed itself....just a thought. :D

I think if you had used Slipknot Brand Fasteners (Pile Drivingly Heavy-Duty TM) to anchor the shed down, this thread wouldn't be neccessary.