1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gotoh 201 chrome bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassman_al, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    Hi guys,
    Got a Gotoh 201 bridge, chrome finish. Near perfect condition. I can't find any flaws on it. It is coming off a real nice CL find. Lived on an adult owned bass, original owner. Really nice middle aged guy like myself, met me at a local McDonalds for the sale and had his college aged daughter with him. We chatted for a while before I had to head back to work. Anyway, he took meticulous care of the bass which he bought new in 2008 and had some upgrades installed. The bass looks practically new (2007 model year MIM J-bass) and I am selling this bridge because I am returning the bass to its original specs, with the possible exception of a tort pg that I might add on. Parting out the strings (Chromes ML gauge, Dimarzio Model J pups, pearloid pg) in a separate thread. Screws will be included.
    $35 shipped CONUS.

10326173973_fa377d4e6e_b.
    Untitled by alanpachter, on Flickr

10326166943_f7580a52e1_b.

10325981914_5af7762911_b.

10325984244_957a3163f9_b.

10326173973_fa377d4e6e_b.

2. PM sent.

3. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    Just re-wrote the ad, posted pics. Camardelle, you can let me know if you are still interested. I can remove it from the bass tonight and have it boxed up ready for shipping tomorrow morning. Status of this thread is "sold to Camardelle for $35 shipped pending payment."

4. This is gone. Paypal incoming. Thanks Al!

5. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    And payment received. Thread closed. Thanks guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.