Gotoh bridge

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Deep, Apr 6, 2004.

  1. Deep


    May 8, 2002
    Anyone know where Gotoh bridges like the ones on Roscoe Beck 5 string basses can be bought. I've checked Allparts and Warmoth. They have some Gotohs, but not that model. Actually, I really only need a B-string saddle. Mine cracked. So if need be I would get the whole bridge or if I have no choice get a different bridge altogether.
  2. bwbass


    May 6, 2002
    That'd be what we call a "206" bridge, or a G5C in the case of the 5-string. They've been discontinued for quite some time, as far as I know. We're having a special run of them (the 4-string version) made just for us, we should have them in a couple of months. No spare saddles lying around, though.

    I do have a few 5-string bridges like that that, but the price is kind of scary.... :eek: If you're hurting for one bad enough, we can help you out.