SOLD Gotoh FB3 Bass Tuning Machines (70s Fender Style) w/Ferrules and Screws.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $49.00
    Gotoh FB3, 70s Fender Style Tuning Machines / Tuners. These will fit any 70s Fender Jazz, Telecaster or Precision Bass or current model Geddy Lee Jazz etc.. with the 70s tuning machine footprint. Sweet, precise and they turn ultra smooth turningThese are made of Nickel and come with their matching screws. Since the Gotoh Ferrules are still on my bass, I am including a set of new Fender ferrules.

I got these in June 2017 and they have survived a few indoor gigs and about 3 outdoor gigs in the humidity and sun. Some parts have some light hazing but I will polish up the clovers before I ship them out. I believe I still have the original box they came in.

Price includes shipping to your Lower 48 Continental US state. PayPal is the preferred method of payment. Shipping via USPS with proper packaging and tracking.

Gotoh FB3 Machines.jpg

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  2. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    I'll take these. PM inbound.

Alan Ace Cooper likes this.
  3. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    On Hold, Payment Pending!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 21, 2022