1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Gotoh Modulus 3 x 3 Chrome Clover Tuners Set for 6-string bass - 3/8"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bongostealth, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Price:
    $65
    For sale is a 3x3 set of Gotoh Modulus chrome 3/8" waisted stem clover bass tuners.

$65 shipped. PayPal only.

These came out of a Modulus Quantum 6 string bass. The tuners are in excellent condition and are very smooth to operate. Screws are included.

20180131_091418. 20180131_091426.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  2. jeffb28451

jeffb28451 Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2006
    Leland NC
    When you say “3/8” waisted”, do you mean the hole in the headstock is only 3/8” inch? I need replacement for a beater esp 6 I just bought, but have never replaced tuners before and am not familiar with the “waisted” term. Just tell me what hole size they need and I’ll measure mine when I get home and see if we have a match: I hope so.

3. If you look at the shaft around where the strings are wound, you will see that is looks like a female waist. Some tuners are completely straight.

The 3/8" part refers to the main shaft of the tuner which go through the whole. This is the part which is grooved for the upper screw cover.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018