1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gotoh Res-O-Lite tuners for Fender, heavy relic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Sparkdog, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparkdog

Sparkdog Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2006
    Burbank, CA
    This is a set of Gotoh GBR-640 Res-O-Lite tuners (vintage style reverse wind) that have been heavily relic'd. DISCLAIMER: The tuners were NOT professionally relic'd, this was an experiment that a friend of mine did with me, and while I think they came out pretty good I don't want to mislead anyone.

These babies are pretty grungy looking, but they work perfectly. I thought they were a little over the top in terms of the relic thing, but I happened to play a Fender Custom Shop 62 Jazz this week and the tuners on that were WAY more grungy :)

These are great tuners, super lightweight and very precise (28:1 gear ratio). They are a direct replacement for the tuners on Fender Roadworn basses, and the Classic 50's P Bass (1/2" posts). They are reversible for 2+2 headstocks too. If you have a bass with neck dive these will completely solve that problem.

Comes with the ferrules and mounting screws which are also relic'd.

$50 OBO including Fed Ex overnight shipping in the USA.

Attached Files:

2. antoniolopez90

antoniolopez90

Mar 6, 2011
    Lemme see how my rw jazz is in terms of headstock dive and I may want these!

3. bassistjoe93

bassistjoe93 Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Pm sent! :hyper:

4. Sparkdog

Sparkdog Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2006
    Burbank, CA
    Wow, that was fast. SOLD!

Thanks Joe.

5. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    if you come across another set to sell, pm me. my '65 alamo titan would love to wear these!

landru64 likes this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.