1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gotoh Resolite GBR640 tuners

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ibal, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ibal

ibal

May 28, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    I'm selling a set of Gotoh Resolite GBR640 tuners. They work perfectly and are in great cosmetic condition, with the exception of one small scratched area on the plate of one of the tuners which you can see in the third picture below.

These were installed on a Warmoth Jazz bass, but I was having a problem with a dead spot on my neck and so I replaced them with a set of heavier tuners (Hipshot HB3s) to add some more mass to my headstock. The original Gotoh bushings are still installed in the headstock of my bass -- they fit very snugly and I just can't get them to budge. I don't want to risk damaging my neck with further efforts to remove them. Consequently, this sale does not include the original bushings. However, I do have the bushings that came with the Hipshot HB3s (you can see them in the last pictures below) and can add them to the sale if you want them. They are the same size as the Gotoh bushings and a good cosmetic match. Frankly, I'd rather hang on these bushings so that if I ever need to sell my HB3s I will have everything that came in the box.

I'm asking $75 (shipped) for the tuners plus the mounting screws. If you'd like the Hipshot bushings as well, I will include them for an additional $10. Thanks for looking.

P1040702.png P1040704.png
    P1040705.png [/IMG]
    P1040706.png

2. roadrunner

roadrunner Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2004
    New Mexico, USA
    I'll take them. PM sent

3. ibal

ibal

May 28, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    SOLD.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.