gotoh website

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Milothicus, Apr 17, 2002.

1. anyone else seen
    amazing site. informative.......ok, i'll stop.

seriously, does gotoh have a website? or is there a site that has pictures of their products? not allparts. their site is just frustrating
  2. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    It has always puzzled me that most hardware manufacturers don't seem to have their own website.

Gotoh, Wilkinson, ETS - no website.
  3. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    You can see pictures of their products and buy them over at
  4. chucko58

Jan 17, 2002
    Silicon Valley, CA, USA
    I paid for all my gear myself. Well, me and MasterCard.
    Try this link, which is the web site of the company that makes Gotoh parts.

Or go directly to the Gotoh page.

[EDIT: clarified, added direct link]
  5. how on earth did you find that?
  6. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    Most hardware manufacturers (for bass/guitar parts) do most of their business with bass/guitar builders and dealers, so there is less of a need for a website for public viewing. However, if more hardware manfacturers provided some eye-candy on the internet, it may create a higher demand for their product...
  7. i think they should have websites. there are enough people who want to upgrade one part or another of their instruments that they should be able to find information easily.

manufacturers shouldn't be the only ones who are allowed to know what their options are.
  8. ahpook

Jul 13, 2001
    annoying they don't have their own sites....i've just spent a fruitless 15 minutes trying to find a wilkinson site..
  9. TRU

Apr 12, 2002
    Northern Europe
    I don't like spending 100-150$ on a bridge without having any specs of it, even the string pitch. Sorry ABM, it's Hipshot or Gotoh for me.

Thanks for that Gotoh link! That site has nice pics and also drawings but why on earth are they so small!?