Gotta BIG rant... (sorry, little long)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Reverend G-Money, Jun 21, 2005.

1. so i get home from a mini tour WAAAAYYYY early monday morning, sleep till the crack of noon, do 8-10 deep knee rock squats (tenacious who??? :D ) and all our phones were dead

now i've been a punk and missed father's day before, i was on the road, no biggie right???

turns out a little 23 year old punk across the court from their house (about 20 feet away is raging till 5:00 amish.. mom goes out.. politely asks the kid to close the door.... he starts going off with more profanity towards her... horrible.. i can't say ANY of it here.... dad comes out (6'4" 56 years old.. not a small or puny dude by any means) and gets "upset" with punk. dad does'nt step foot on his property or anywhere near punk's fence..

Punk takes a swing, missed dad by a mile, and dad says "come over here"... but "slightly" different.. Punk leaps over fence, pounds dad's head into a chain link fence pole, and begins to wrestle.... they get apart and "BIG MAN" (formerly known as "Punk") tries to kick dad in the fam's jewels. weak. 23 takin on 56.

my folks have lived in this house for 37 years in mission beach (SD). my dad is more or less the "mayor".. haha... and needless to say there was action taken against "BIG MAN". but not by me.... yet.

thanks for allowing me to vent. iam kinda upset. i was outta town and had to hear about it from someone else.... totally weak. call youre folks kids... they love you and NEVER take then for granted. big lesson for me.

thanks again
  2. Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    I'd get him on my property and blast his head off with my shotgun. But that's just me, and most people in my blue state of New Jersey consider me certifiably insane.
  3. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    happy father's day...

jeez. :scowl:

edit: in light of reading the posts further down, and the original post again, i understant that you meant a different story than the one that i had first read.

i hope your dad is alright, that that punk is dealt with (in accordance with the law!), and that no one on your side of the conflict gets in trouble for lettinig anger get the best of him. :)
  4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    That was really hard to read.

5. tekhna

Nov 7, 2004
    Try making your next rant coherent.
  6. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    Here's the jist of it for those who don't understand it: Some kid got into a fight with Reverend G-Money's Dad because they told the kid to keep the noise down.

I had to read that 4 times before I could figure out what was going on. At first I thought he was talking about a kid across the street getting into a fight with his own dad. Like "Happy Father's Day! *WHAM!*"
  7. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Must be because we both suck at this i understood you from first time:) You must have same screwed up brain as me:) or maybe its others who suck! HA!

Sucks dude... but dont do anything rush... you'll be at fualt if you do anything right now... If you sure you can kick the crap out of him make him attack you first... it seems like easy thing to provoke
  8. sorry... i tried to keep the text to a minimum.... i have a lot spinning through my mind right now..
  9. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    How is your dad doing? is he allright?
  10. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    While I understand being bummed that dad was attacked, the rest of this thread has the potential of being one of the stupider threads in recent memory.
  11. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    If i could understand what you actually wrote I might have sympathy.
  12. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Whats not to understand?

Some looser attacked his dad... am i missing something here?
  13. Syeknom

Oct 17, 2004
    Leuven, Belgium
    I had no problems understanding it =/

Horrid situation though. Utterly dreadful =/
  14. Really. Jeez, people, cut the guy some slack. This isn't English Lit class.
  15. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    +1 are you all dislexic or illiterate or something? It's really not all that complicated to understand.

Man that really sucks I hope your dad is alright and the little punk gets what he deserves. keeep us posted.
  16. Lowtonejoe

Lowtonejoe Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Richland, WA

17. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    English Lit is one thing. Writing in a comprehensible manner is another.
  18. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Can we both agree that compared to me he is almost like creator of english language? No?
  19. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    he gets extra-credit in my book for the tenacious d references. :bassist: :D
  20. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    He was on the road/ phones dead when he got back and couldnt get in touch with his old man to wish him happy Father's day. Ironically the one time he does this his father gets in trouble. A kid across the street was causing a ruckus and when his mother kindly asked the kid to keep it down he disrespected her. His father went over to back up his mom and the kid bashed his head into a fence pole and tried to go below the belt. His father is a figure of authority and prestige in the town hence the punk's behaviour will not go un punished. Moral of the story, do what you can to give your parents a call on those special days, it means alot to them and don't take them for granted.

I'm sure if a 17 year old canadian boy can comprehend it ya'all can. doncha think eh?