1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Grüße aus Deutschland !

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by TheBass, Dec 31, 2006.

1. TheBass

TheBass

Jul 2, 2004
    Earth
    Greetings from Germany and a happy new year to Talk Bass !

2. rhencke

rhencke

Dec 28, 2006
    New Hampshire
    Was fur ein bass spielen Sie? Ich habe ein altes Framus Doppel Bass (upright bass). Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut, 30 jahren ist zu lange...

Anyway, welcome to the site and as another new member I have to say the site is quite an excellent help.

Frohliches Neues Jahr! (well, it was something like that I think).

rhencke
    P-Bass BG
    Framus UB
    :bassist:

3. greetings from the north

4. TheBass

TheBass

Jul 2, 2004
    Earth
    There's nothing to worry with your german after 30 yrs + ... and much better than the bass board posts of many german teenage kids ;)

Actually I have four basses. I'm playing an Alembic 94 Mark King Standard as my main bass. My Alembic 97 Persuader (32" Scale) is the perfect slap machine and has the fastest attack I ever heard on a bass. The MM Stingray fretless w/piezo and Pau Ferro fingerboard has a 3-band EQ and sings like Pino Palladino in his best days:bassist: . I also have a MM Sterling which I still keep for it's singing mids.

There are some pictures on my website (http://www.wernerwitzel.de --> bass gear).