1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GR RSP 4 BASS or any other GR bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by anonymous073020132, Oct 18, 2009.

1. anonymous073020132

anonymous073020132 Guest

Dec 15, 2007
    USA
    I've got to get my hands on a GR RSP 4 bass or any other GR bass I can get my hands on. In July 2001 issue of bass player magazine the soundroom had this beautiful spread of one hell of a sexy girl, The GR RSP 4. 8 years ago I couldn't dream of owning a bass of that caliber, hell I didn't even own a computer till 6 years ago, cell phone 5 years ago. I make great money now & I want one. Problem is I dont know if founder Greg Rupp is building them anymore. The GR web site has been untouched for years http://www.grbasses.com/grstory.htm I found Greg on myspace today http://www.myspace.com/grbassist I hit him up for one of his RSP 4's. I hope he befriends me & says he's still building them. If anyone has one for sale please let me know where! I've been drooling over one of these basses forever & I can't for the life of me figure out why they are nowhere to be found. :confused:

2. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Dude, if you get in touch with him please let me know! Been wanting to get one of those for years!

thanks
    Brandon

3. anonymous073020132

anonymous073020132 Guest

Dec 15, 2007
    USA
    Greg got back to me ASAP which was great. He says he's doing a lot of other things that make him a better living than the basses did, but he never stopped making them. He builds a lot of custom one off guitars and basses for himself, friends and local players. So far this is more than I could have hoped for. I won't go any further into the email he sent because I'm being greedy. Anyway I think i'm on my way to owning a GR Bass for Christmas if I play my cards right. I'll be back to update.