For Sale GR2, Wood Chipper, Low Blow and Orbital

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Matt Dean, May 10, 2016.

1. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    Price:
    $345
    Well, since no one wants my Cali76 CB, I'm withdrawing it and in it's stead putting the following up for sale:

3Leaf GR2 - this is the classic 3leaf filter IMO. I've had *all* the other 3leaf filters and this is the best in my humble opinion. $150

VFE Woodchopper - put this in front of the GR2 and you got funky synth for days. $145

Wampler Low Blow - I put this on equal status with my Darkglass overdrives. I has this amazing psychedelic quality that Darkglass just doesn't do... $140

SA Orbital... the best modulator going imo. $110

I'm selling these for financial reasons. Wouldn't be doing it if I didn't need to... pics to come.
    Matt
    :)

Last edited: May 14, 2016
    gsquare and blindrabbit like this.
  2. Best of luck with your sale, this should go fast, and hopefully the funds help you out. :)

Matt Dean likes this.
  3. Matt Dean

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    ^ Thanks... divorce is the gift that keeps on giving.

4. Matt Dean

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    Here are some photos of the pedals I'm selling...

DSCF8516.JPG DSCF8517.JPG DSCF8519.JPG

5. Matt Dean

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    SOLD!

Instant awesome (all four pedals) goes to the delightful Lisa the bass player from Leiff Construction (great contractors) in Sebastopol.

Thanks!

MindinAction likes this.
  6. MindinAction

MindinAction Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2015
    Thank you, Matt, it was great to meet up! So cool for it to be a local purchase and to meet another bass player in the area. Can't wait to hear your band at Hopmonk.

7. johnk_10

johnk_10 vintage bass nut Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 16, 2008
    Washington, Utah
    John K Custom Basses
    how much did you want for the CB?

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021