1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Grace ALiX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by srcTW, Jun 17, 2017.

1. srcTW

srcTW Practicing my tail off Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Price:
    $465
    For sale is this like new Grace ALiX preamp. I've owned it about three months and used it a handful of times. It is in nearly new condition on the top of the pedal as you can tell from the picture. The bottom has some evidence of velcro... I removed the feet and added two strips of velcro to attach her to a flat pedalboard.

The feet are back on the ALiX now. The unit ships in its original box with instructions and IEC cable.

These go for $625 new on Sweetwater.com. Asking $465 shipped ConUS only.

The link for product information is here: ALiX.

A few nice things about this preamp:

- transformer based DI
    - takes IEC in and has a 500mA output for pedals - making it ideal to serve some number of pedals on a flat pedalboard.
    - has an effects loop
    - can control the volume of your stage amp for monitoring
    - excellent EQ
    - HPF

Really a great preamp. I'm selling because it's just more than I need. I'm happy with my Mesa DI box.

Price includes shipment to ConUS only, please. Not looking for trades.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    steelbed45 and The Diaper Geni like this.