SOLD Grace Design Alix preamp, EQ & DI **Excellent Condition**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by scubaduba, May 26, 2020.

1. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Price:
    This is a phenomenal device. An absolutely killer studio or stage friendly preamp with a plethora of functionality and versatility. It has a big, spacious studio quality tone and is incredibly quiet.

The on board HPF, sweepable mids, boost, and Mids Q options are awesome. Top-of-the-line build quality and components. There is something really magical about Grace products. Easily one of my top preamp choices.

So why am I selling? Primarily because I want to get an Arkham Oracle to directly compare to my Noble. So I am freeing up some cash to do so. No doubt I will get another Grace Alix someday. This is a short term separation.

In the meantime, I am open to trades for an Arkham Oracle.
    Otherwise, $540 shipped CONUS with original box and manual. These are $700 new.

This one is pretty much in like-new condition I'd say.

IMG_3303 2.JPG

IMG_3343 2.JPG

IMG_8880 2.JPG

IMG_2108 2.JPG

IMG_3011 2.JPG

Dark Horse, WhoIsJOB, PeterH and 6 others like this.
  2. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

I will concur with scuba’s description of this. It’s an exceptional piece of gear. Articulate/precise and round/warm at the same time. I own one and an Oracle and that’s one decision I’m not looking forward to having to make.

R&B, jondiener, scubaduba and 2 others like this.
  3. jondiener

jondiener Just trying to serve the song. Gold Supporting Member

Had one of these and the only reason I parted with it was to upgrade to its big brother, the 2-channel FELiX. These Grace Designs preamps are so clean and articulate, loaded with features, and built like tanks! Someone will be very happy with this purchase!

GLWTS!

PeterH, scubaduba, R&B and 1 other person like this.