1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Grace Design Alix preamp, EQ & DI **Excellent Condition**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by scubaduba, May 26, 2020.

1. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Price:
    This is a phenomenal device. An absolutely killer studio or stage friendly preamp with a plethora of functionality and versatility. It has a big, spacious studio quality tone and is incredibly quiet.

The on board HPF, sweepable mids, boost, and Mids Q options are awesome. Top-of-the-line build quality and components. There is something really magical about Grace products. Easily one of my top preamp choices.

So why am I selling? Primarily because I want to get an Arkham Oracle to directly compare to my Noble. So I am freeing up some cash to do so. No doubt I will get another Grace Alix someday. This is a short term separation.

In the meantime, I am open to trades for an Arkham Oracle.
    Otherwise, $540 shipped CONUS with original box and manual. These are $700 new.

This one is pretty much in like-new condition I'd say.

IMG_3303 2.JPG

IMG_3343 2.JPG

IMG_8880 2.JPG

IMG_2108 2.JPG

IMG_3011 2.JPG

Dark Horse, WhoIsJOB, PeterH and 6 others like this.
  2. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

I will concur with scuba’s description of this. It’s an exceptional piece of gear. Articulate/precise and round/warm at the same time. I own one and an Oracle and that’s one decision I’m not looking forward to having to make.

R&B, jondiener, scubaduba and 2 others like this.
  3. jondiener

jondiener Just trying to serve the song. Gold Supporting Member

Had one of these and the only reason I parted with it was to upgrade to its big brother, the 2-channel FELiX. These Grace Designs preamps are so clean and articulate, loaded with features, and built like tanks! Someone will be very happy with this purchase!

GLWTS!

PeterH, scubaduba, R&B and 1 other person like this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 28, 2021