1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Grado Headphones

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Jason Sypher, Oct 3, 2009.

1. I have had a pair of Grado headphones (325i) for a few years now and absolutely love them. My son grabbed them and yanked them off my desk and broke one of the brackets and the company replaced it free. Gotta love that kind of service. If you're looking for a great set of cans, I highly recommend them.

2. Chrix

Chrix

Apr 9, 2004
    Brooklyn
    +1 for sure. Grado makes fantastic audio equipment. Not only are their cans great (as well as their headphones), but they make superb turntable cartridges. I fell in love with vinyl all over again once I slapped a Grado cartridge on my turntable. What's great is that even their "low end" models of headphones and cartridges are still leaps and bounds ahead of the vast majority products in the same price range. Every time I see someone with Bose headphones on, I can't help but want to tell them what they could have gotten for the same bread...