Grammys: 107 Musical categories?!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by P. Aaron, Feb 11, 2005.

1. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Let's all celebrate diversity but one can't help but think of the disaster of expansion NBA teams and Pro Hockey.

Call me extremely cynical, but ...

2. Ever since Rush got robbed in 1981 by the Police for best instrumental...(COME ON...Behind My Camel better than YYZ!!!Sure... :rollno: ) I refuse to watch (although they are up for another instrumental grammy and the Rush in Rio DVD :hyper: ) but they'll probably get "beat" by some gangsta idiot.
  3. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    "Best performance with a Pan Flute" . . . . :mad:
  4. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    then you guys should join, get elected to the state or regional chapter and vote this out
  5. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    When I get to the grammies it will change. I will be under the catagory "best fight-sence-in-major-pop-album-core"
  6. Hooray for Zamphir!!:D

Rock on
  7. I'm so gonna win the "Post-punk-crust-thrash-ska-doom-core" award.
  8. Well its official...the boys of Rush get screwed again at the Grammys. This time it was Brian Wilson tuning up his guitar that beat O' Baterista by the legendary trio :rollno:

And to think they are still not in the Hall of Fame despite like 25 straight gold and platinum albums, like 3rd all time in rock ticket sales and being worthy role models. Yet Lou Reed sings a song about a transvestite and gets in... :bag: