Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

grand funk railroad

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by oborobassplayer, Feb 5, 2006.

1. oborobassplayer

oborobassplayer

Feb 5, 2006
    Man, my drummer is driving me crazy to cover We're an american band by Grand Funk Railroad. Problem being is I can't find an accurate tab anywhere. I've looked all over the internet, and even all the guitar magazines for a back issue with it in it. I am so sick of coming up short!!!! Can anyone help me out? Also, I'm looking for John Fogerty's "The old man lives down the road." Any help would be appreciated.

2. dave_p

dave_p

Dec 20, 2005
    CT
    in all honesty, in the time it will take you to find the tab you can probably easily just pick up both of those songs by ear. youll find both tunes will be pretty easy to figure out, and they leave enough space for you to add a little of yourself to them.

3. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    read the "Tab Sites" sticky at the top. Most popular songs will be found at one of those sites. There is a tab for American Band on the www.basstabarchive.com site.