Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Great Accugroove Dealer-GuitarX

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by kjones, Jan 31, 2005.

1. kjones

kjones Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2004
    Maryland
    Just finished up my Accugroove purchase (using your suggestions). I did a lot of searching online to try to find a great price on those speakers and found them to be one of the lowest on the net. I called Gary, told him I wouldn't be purchasing right away and wanted to pick his brain on cabinet suggestions. He had all the time in the world for me as if I were Nathan East, and there was zero purchase pressure. Well, when I got the money together, you can bet I called Guitar X. (Nice site, as well.)

He had one of the model I was looking for, but to try to get it to me for a gig this weekend, he went out his way to pack this one up (rather than having one sent from Accgroove), had it packed professionally, and didn't charge me for shipping, etc., all that it cost him. And this after giving me a great price. I strongly recommend you deal with Gary and Shawna at Guitar X; they made buying an Accugroove even more of a pleasure than it already is.

2. 57pbass

57pbass Supporting Member

Thanks for the info...

3. davepack

davepack Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Gary's awesome. I got my El Whappo from him also.

4. inazone

inazone

Apr 20, 2003
    Colorado
    Gary has most of my $$ and will soon get some more. :help: :)
    Great people, great site and great store. A pleasure to deal with.

btw, they also have bergantino, EA, epifani, aguilar, markbass, demeter, ashdown, stewart, teck 21, (soon)scheorder and more that I cant think of at the moment.
    and no I dont work there, just a customer.