1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Great Cond. 2003 Eminence Electric Upright Bass 4-String Fixed Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by Eliminator, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Eliminator

Eliminator

Jan 24, 2017
    Maryville, TN
    Price:
    $1800
    Strings:
    I am selling an Eminence 4-String Fixed Neck electric upright bass that was manufactured in 2003, per the serial number's label. It's serial number is 258. It is in great condition and was just recently setup. The playability is fantastic. There are no major cosmetic flaws on the bass. There are a few very minor nicks on the outer finish. They're barely noticeable as you can see in the pictures. Other than that the bass is in great condition. It comes with the stand shown in the pictures and the original case. The case's zipper is broken. The case is still entirely useable via makeshift elastic fasteners. This bass has been played very little and shows no signs of usage wear. If you have any questions, please let me know. Additional pictures can be sent upon request.

You can reach me by phone at 865-282-2223. If I do not answer, please leave a voicemail and I'll return your call shortly. Buyer pays shipping if needed. I'll only charge exactly what it cost to ship the bass and will provide an invoice to ensure as much. I'd be happy to meet the buyer within a relatively short driving distance of up to a few hours. I am located just outside Knoxville, TN.

Thanks for looking. If you have any suggestions to make my listing more successful please feel free to chime in.

IMG_0320.JPG IMG_0321.JPG IMG_0323.JPG IMG_0324.JPG IMG_0327.JPG IMG_0328.JPG IMG_0329.JPG