Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by funkopotimus, May 11, 2002.

1. my band recently kicked out our drummer of a few months, hes been with us since the start. We added the singer and my friend who i knew played drums but wasnt sure how well. Last week we jammed and he used the former drummers kit because it was still at our guitarists house, he sounded good i liked playin with him, good times.

today we jammed again, the old drummer had already taken his kit home, so jeff shows up with a snare, a bass drum and a high hat. haha, it was some of the tightest funkiest jammin we've ever done, i totally dig this simple kit deal, he says its all he really uses for the most part. i love my new drummer.

also this drummer is neither stupid nor an *******, maybe its cause hes learning bass....

anyways just thought i'd share my story of happiness with the newest member of my band.

peace and love everyone! is our bands website if anyone wants to check us out, the old drummer is still on there and the name The Goods has been taken so we need to change ours. but check it out anyways!!