Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Great jazz, fusion, funk CD

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by TheGeneral, Apr 14, 2003.

1. Hey cats,
    There's a great CD just released that features jazz, fusion, and funk music with a little bit of world music influences. The CD has a little of everything from odd-meter songs, bass solos, smokin' players, nice horn arrangements, vocal tunes, instrumental tunes, and great writing all around. Check it out at www.cdbaby.com/krutsinger
    I'd love to hear your feedback on the songs and the sounds.

2. deepbob

deepbob

Oct 3, 2001
    left field
    locked down and sweet. i really enjoyed the rythm sections in these, eg 'cinquefoil'. really nice sound to my ears. some fun percussion going on here and very well executed, as is everything else. i really like the way the drums sound, but everything sounds really nice.

nice job.

3. By the way,
    I'm offering a special to talk bass people who are interested in buying the CD: $12 instead of $15. Go to my website for order information and just mention talk bass when you order directly from me to receive the discount.
    www.digagroove.com

4. rockbassist1087

rockbassist1087 Guest

Nov 29, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    Wow thats really good. Congrats on the cd. PM me if you guys ever do any gigs in the NYC area. Thanks.

Tim