1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Great place(s) to buy Faital 15pr400 speakers?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Gull, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Gull

Gull

Aug 7, 2012
    Tampa Bay
    I have a JohnK Starliner / Greenboy Dually - esque "compact" 2x15 cabinet that is just about complete - just waiting on the second Faital 15pr400 speaker.

One source = back order, then they sent the wrong one... Another source = much more expensive. The cabinet maker is dealing with the sourcing so I can't say who these sources are.

But knowing the smarts of the TB'ers with pointing out great sources (which landed me a great deal on my Rickenbacker 4003) I thought I'd turn to you know-it-alls. :)

John K @johnk_10 said he had a source for $160/speaker via this thread: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f15/new-cab-build-low-down-sound-style-860141/index2.html

Anyone have any good sources to share?

Thanks much.

2. Passinwind

Passinwind I am Passinwind and some of you are not. Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 3, 2003
    Columbia River Gorge, WA.
    Owner/Designer &Toaster Tech Passinwind Electronics
    I had a good experience buying Faital drivers from these guys. I had to PM them to get what I wanted though, and the whole process took a few weeks.

3. Gull

Gull

Aug 7, 2012
    Tampa Bay
    Great, thanks for the tip.