Great prices in Clearwater

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Rick Martin, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Seminole Music is across from the countryside mall in Clearwater, FL. They have old school pricing on Fenders. I saw a sunburst MIM J for $329, A sunburst MIA J for $639, a black MIM P for $289 and so on. I don't know if they were '01's or what, but I played all three and they were brand new and perfect.
  2. pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    off topic, sorta, but:

damn, that brings back memories! i grew up in oldsmar, just down the road from seminole music. i moved up to va about 6 years ago and haven't ever been the same since.

gawd i miss tampa bay!
  3. pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    wow, Seminole Music! I used to live in some apartments just off of 19 over buy Clearwater Mall.... I miss Tampa as well!

4. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    I lived in the aparments right by Clearwater Mall too! Right behind the Best Buy at 19 and Drew...I moved to VA and I love it in Clearwater soo much better!!

5. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    I used to live in Tampa, too--got a degree from USF. I never spent much time over in Clearwater, though--most of my guitar shopping was a Green Shift. Anybody else know the place?

6. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I lived in St Pete for a few months, and have been to Seminole Music, several years back.
  7. Does anybody still live here in Clearwater? I just moved here two weeks ago from Key West.
  8. tummage

Apr 23, 2002
    New Orleans, La
    I wish I could get a glass of Clearwater without buying it 20 oz. at a time.