Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Great prices in Clearwater

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Rick Martin, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Seminole Music is across from the countryside mall in Clearwater, FL. They have old school pricing on Fenders. I saw a sunburst MIM J for $329, A sunburst MIA J for $639, a black MIM P for $289 and so on. I don't know if they were '01's or what, but I played all three and they were brand new and perfect.

2. pigpen02

pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    off topic, sorta, but:

damn, that brings back memories! i grew up in oldsmar, just down the road from seminole music. i moved up to va about 6 years ago and haven't ever been the same since.

gawd i miss tampa bay!

3. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    wow, Seminole Music! I used to live in some apartments just off of 19 over buy Clearwater Mall.... I miss Tampa as well!

P@

4. phogchris

phogchris www.scarsoflife.com

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    I lived in the aparments right by Clearwater Mall too! Right behind the Best Buy at 19 and Drew...I moved to VA and I love it in Clearwater soo much better!!

-Chris

5. I used to live in Tampa, too--got a degree from USF. I never spent much time over in Clearwater, though--most of my guitar shopping was a Green Shift. Anybody else know the place?

Mike

6. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I lived in St Pete for a few months, and have been to Seminole Music, several years back.

7. Does anybody still live here in Clearwater? I just moved here two weeks ago from Key West.

8. tummage

tummage

Apr 23, 2002
    New Orleans, La
    I wish I could get a glass of Clearwater without buying it 20 oz. at a time.
    tummage